KindWinter is drawing on the team’s experience of mountaineering, outdoor industry, housing, health, homelessness and scaling to bring essential gear to those sleeping rough.
What we do
- We work hand in hand with NGOs to determine the needs of the specific population of homeless they serve.
- We have an ongoing fundraising exercise to be able to purchase the right equipment in the right amounts or/and seek donations in kind.
- We scale procurement as we supply an increasing number of NGOs.
- The donor is assured that 100% of their donation goes to the homeless. There are no overheads either on the KindWinter side as we are all volunteers, nor from the NGO’s side as donations are in kind.
- All donations are to a UK registered charity.
- We aim to work with volunteers at the highest professional competence in the functions needed.
KindWinter Volunteer Team
Rotary Club and donor relations
Trustee, The Rotary Club of Westminster International Trust Fund